Lettuce Celery Vacuum Cooling Equipment Danfoss / Frascold
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
To the supermarket buyer or consumer it is a hallmark of quality to
say that the product has been cooled by a unique process. Where
vacuum cooling differs from conventional methods is that cooling is
achieved from within the product rather than by trying to blow cold
air over it. It is the evaporation of water within the product that
has the double effect of rapidly removing the field heat and
sealing in the freshness. This is especially effective in reducing
the browning effect on the butts of lettuce - no other process can
offer you this marketing edge.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the
continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly
the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli
Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models&
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|
1. Condensor Types: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Additional Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Different Door Type: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/
Vertical Lifting Door