Vegetable and Herbs Vacuum Cooling Machine ( 12 - 14 Pallets )
Vacuum Cooling Machine Brief Description
After the product is harvested and packaged, it is placed on
pallets for shipping. The pallets are loaded into a vacuum tight
chamber and the process begins. The equipment drops the pressure
inside the vessel by removing air through vacuum pumps. Once the
level of vacuum reaches the "flash point" moisture and heat are
removed from the product in the form of water vapor. The lower the
pressure inside the chamber, the lower the boiling point of water.
As the vacuum goes deeper, more water vapor is removed and the
product temperature is reduced until the desired temperature is
The water vapor must be removed in order for the process to work
efficiently. The vacuum draws the water vapor past refrigeration
coils which condenses the vapor back into water. These two systems
allow the process to achieve desired product temperature more
rapidly than any other post harvest cooling technique.
Since produce is sold by weight, a hydro-vac system can help reduce
moisture loss. This works by spraying clean water over the produce
during the vacuum cooling cycle.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your herbs.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the herbs down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the
continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly
the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Advantages
a. Retain freshness and taste, extend shelf time for vegetable,
fruits, flowers etc.
b. Cools large volumes and weights of produce rapidly;
c. Uniform temperature easily obtained;
d. Optional moisture enhancement systems can reduce weight loss;
e. Sanitizing agents can be incorporated in moisture enhancement
f. High volume users can achieve low unit costs with correctly
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli
Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers), Herbs.
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Machine Models&
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/
Vertical Lifting Door
Machine Operation on Customer Site