Custom Vegetable Farm Vacuum Chiller / Vacuum Cooling Equipment
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Brief Description
After the product is harvested and packaged, it is placed on
pallets for shipping. The pallets are loaded into a vacuum tight
chamber and the process begins. The equipment drops the pressure
inside the vessel by removing air through vacuum pumps. Once the
level of vacuum reaches the "flash point" moisture and heat are
removed from the product in the form of water vapor. The lower the
pressure inside the chamber, the lower the boiling point of water.
As the vacuum goes deeper, more water vapor is removed and the
product temperature is reduced until the desired temperature is
The rate at which a product can be refrigerated is directly related
to the surface area, density of its tissue and the amount of
temperature drop. Typical cooling times range from 20 to 40 minutes
at a temperature drop from 80 to 36 degrees Fahrenheit. The average
moisture loss is one-percent for each eleven-degree Fahrenheit
Since produce is sold by weight, a hydro-vac system can help reduce
moisture loss. This works by spraying clean water over the produce
during the vacuum cooling cycle.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your herbs.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the herbs down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the
continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly
the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Advantages
a. Retain freshness and taste, extend shelf time for vegetable,
fruits, flowers etc.
b. Cools large volumes and weights of produce rapidly;
c. Uniform temperature easily obtained;
d. Optional moisture enhancement systems can reduce weight loss;
e. Sanitizing agents can be incorporated in moisture enhancement
f. High volume users can achieve low unit costs with correctly
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli
Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers), Herbs.
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|
Customized Options of Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/
Vertical Lifting Door