6000KG - 7000KG Vacuum Chiller , Vacuum Cooling System With Roller
Vacuum Chiller Introduction
Vacuum cooling is the quickest and most cost-efficient cooling
system for vegetables, fruits, flowers & more. The vacuum
cooling technology, which can strongly improve your product quality
and at the same time reduce your cooling costs, is now becoming an
acceptable investment for almost all vegetable growers!
The technology is based on the phenomenon that water starts boiling
at lower temperatures as the pressure decreases. In the vacuum
cooler the pressure is reduced to a level where water starts
boiling at 2 ⁰C. The boiling process takes away heat from the
product. As an effect, products can be cooled down through and
through to 1 or 2 ⁰C within 20 – 30 minutes. Even
(micro-perforated) packed products can easily be cooled this way!
Vacuum Chiller Structure
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the
continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Chiller Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly
the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Chiller Advantages
a. Retain freshness and taste, extend shelf time for vegetable,
fruits, flowers etc.
b. Cools large volumes and weights of produce rapidly;
c. Uniform temperature easily obtained;
d. Optional moisture enhancement systems can reduce weight loss;
e. Sanitizing agents can be incorporated in moisture enhancement
f. High volume users can achieve low unit costs with correctly
Vacuum Chiller Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli
Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Chiller Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Chiller Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/
Vertical Lifting Door